top of page
Olive Oil & Lemon Zest Truffle BarTruffle Bar

Olive Oil & Lemon Zest Truffle BarTruffle Bar

Too good to be true…

Irresistibly smooth, extra creamy

Truffle Bars Olive oil & lemon zest Inspired by Italian cuisine, this surprising flavor combination is incredibly smooth and harmonious.


SAFE SUMMER SHIPPING - April thru September, shipping includes biodegradable climate-control packaging and the price is adjusted accordingly. All orders placed between Wednesday and Friday will be shipped on the following Monday, to avoid long transit waiting time in hot places.


    Ingredients: CACAO NIBS*, COCONUT SUGAR*, ORGANIC CACAO BUTTER, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL*, LEMON ZEST, SEA SALT. *Organic Keep stored below 75°F Made in a facility that also processes dairy and nuts.


    Nutrition Facts: Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1/4 bar (13g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

$5.00 Regular Price
$4.00Sale Price

Memorial Day

Only 2 left in stock
bottom of page