top of page
Peanut Truffle BarTruffle Bar

Peanut Truffle BarTruffle Bar

Too good to be true…

Irresistibly smooth, extra creamy Truffle Bars Peanut truly a healthy indulgence! Cacao and peanuts mixed together into a smooth yet fluffy chocolate that melts in your mouth like no other.

Made with minimum organic ingredients, this is truly a healthy indulgence!


SAFE SUMMER SHIPPING - April thru September, shipping includes biodegradable climate-control packaging and the price is adjusted accordingly. All orders placed between Wednesday and Friday will be shipped on the following Monday, to avoid long transit waiting time in hot places.


    Ingredients: CACAO NIBS*, ROASTED PEANUTS*, COCONUT SUGAR*, CACAO BUTTER*, SEA SALT. *Organic Keep stored below 75°F Made in a facility that also processes dairy.


    Nutrition Facts: Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1/4 bar (13g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

$5.00 Regular Price
$4.00Sale Price

Memorial Day

bottom of page