top of page
Pomegranate Truffle Bar

Pomegranate Truffle Bar

Too good to be true… Irresistably smooth, extra creamy

Truffle Bars Pomegranate inspired by our Mediterranean origins A unique combination of warm and tangy flavors inspired by our Mediterranean origins, where pomegranates grow in abundance when Fall sets in and is used in many dishes.


SAFE SUMMER SHIPPING - April thru September, shipping includes biodegradable climate-control packaging and the price is adjusted accordingly. All orders placed between Wednesday and Friday will be shipped on the following Monday, to avoid long transit waiting time in hot places.


    Ingredients: CACAO NIBS*, CANE SUGAR*, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL*, POMEGRANATE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CACAO BUTTER*, COCONUT MILK POWDER*, MAPLE SYRUP*. *Organic Keep stored below 75°F Made in a facility that also processes dairy and nuts.


    Nutrition Facts: Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1/4 bar (13g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber lg (4% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein lg, Vit. D(0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

$5.00 Regular Price
$4.00Sale Price

Memorial Day

bottom of page