WS / Crunchy Serrano Milk 55% | Artist: Vajra
Milk chocolate with Don Chilio's crisped Serrano chiles inclusion. 55% cacao. Crafted from meticulously selected cacao, and few and organic ingredients.
Ethically Traded ~ Certified Organic Cacao ~ Gluten Free
Store in a cool, dry and shaded place
DAR ART BARS present limited editions of curated, rotating collections of art on its packaging. Collaborating with artists and inspiring art lovers. Craft chocolate with a purpose.
There’s no rush…Indulge your senses…
Museum-grade prints are available for purchase. All proceeds go to the artist.
If you got lucky with a Golden Ticket, redeem yours for free!
cacao liquor*, whole milk powder, cane sugar*, cacao butter*, serrano pepper, olive oil, salt. / (*organic).
Made in a facility that processes nuts
Servings: 3. Serv. Size: 1/3 of a bar (17g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (1% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 3g Added sugars, 6% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
SAFE SUMMER SHIPPING
April thru September, shipping includes biodegradable climate-control packaging and the price is adjusted accordingly. All orders placed between Wednesday and Friday will be shipped on the following Monday, to avoid long transit waiting time in hot places.